With over two decades of experience under his belt, Ferds is SEO Sherpa’s go-to guy for anything and everything related to graphic design and illustration.
Ferds earned his Bachelor of Arts in Advertising and Public Relations from Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP) – one of the country’s premier educational institutions known for producing world-class artists engaged in various fields, including music, film and visual arts.
These days, Ferds also dabbles in link prospecting and is open to taking on new tasks that he believes can enrich his current set of skills.
And yes, all the caricatures of the SEO Sherpa team are Ferds’ creations.
Here are some fun facts about Ferds:
- If Ferds had USD 100,000,000, he’d probably buy a Ferrari first, and then hire the VeraBoys and FooFighters to perform in his backyard while he’s learning how to swim.
- He’s seen the film ’50 First Dates’ more than five times!
- The first video game Ferds ever played was the Circus Chaplin Family Computer Video Game (that’s a tough one!).
- He likens the speed of his internet connection to a sloth.
- Given the choice to have a particular super power, Ferds would choose teleportation so he could witness the first Christmas 🙂