PROJECT SET UP (Day 1-2)
You are assigned a dedicated project manager.
– Your project manager is your direct contact and normally the person managing the team of specialists optimising your website.
You receive an email from email@example.com for project kick-off.
– Once we get your answers from the Kick-Off Survey we will be in touch. Please add the email firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist.
We verify important information about the project and gather assets from you for the campaign.
– By gathering all the assets we need at the start we are positioned to move forward quickly and get you the fastest results.
FULL TECHNICAL AUDIT (Day 3-7)
Thorough manual SEO audit of your website.
– We put your website through a thorough technical audit and test it against dozens of on-site and off-site SEO factors. Our audit will uncover the issues that exist your website and opportunities to improve its performance.
Full 30-50 page report with our findings.
– A detailed summary of what we find is written up in an easy to understand report. The report lists your website’s major and minor issues and how they affect your search engine optimisation.
Audit action items approved for implementation.
– Action items are assigned to each of the issues we identify. Once these are approved by you we go ahead and fix them. If there are any issues requiring your attention we will let you know.
KEYWORD RESEARCH (Day 7-10)
– We analyse tens of thousands of keywords to uncover the most searched terms relating to your business. Each keyword phrase that makes it into your list passes a strict set of filters.
Keyword difficulty and potential analysis.
– Once we’ve identified the relevant terms we analyse each keyword individually to determine how quickly we can rank for it and the potential return (profit) when we do.
Keyphrases presented to you and approved.
– The list is sent to you for review and you provide feedback. We then fine tune the keyword selection (if necessary) to ensure we cover all of the most important terms.
CONTENT OPTIMISATION (Day 10-20)
– We audit your website to identify low-performing pages that need to be improved or deleted. By increasing the overall quality of the pages on your site, your website will rank better.
– We identify pages with high ranking potential then optimise those pages to improve their relevancy and better accomplish searchers task requirements.
– We write optimised page titles and descriptions for your website pages. These elements which are shown in search results are enhanced to maximise click-through rates.
– All images are optimised with appropriate Alt tags to be readable to search engines and the visually impaired.
ACTION ITEM FIXES (DAY 8-25)
Audit action items.
– Issues identified in the audit are fixed by our in-house technical team. On rare occasions, we may refer advanced issues back to the original website developer.
Google Analytics and Search Console installed.
– Installation and configuration of Google Analytics and Google Search Console in order to track and measure SEO performance.
QUALITY ASSURANCE (5 DAYS)
– A thorough check off all on-page and site fixes.
LINK BUILDING (DAY 5 ONWARDS)
Link building audit.
– Analyse the backlinks currently pointing to the website as well as the linkable assets (if any) we can promote effectively using email outreach. A unique link building strategy is developed for each campaign following the audit.
Outreach persona set up.
– Create the email account to be used for email outreach along with the biography that gets published with guest posts.
Link opportunity identification.
– Identify the most relevant high-authority websites in your field from which we can generate traffic, links and ranking benefit.
– Using proven prospecting methods we identify the highest value websites from which we’d like to win links. Each opportunity is then scored for prioritisation and contact information is gathered.
– Personalised email outreach to the carefully identified target influencers and website owners in your market.
– Content such as guest blog posts created for link opportunities. All content is sent to you for approval before publication.
LOCAL SEO (DAY 15 ONWARDS)
– Citation audit to identify NAP (Name, Address, Phone) usage and inconsistencies.
– Claim and update existing citations and build new citations from carefully selected local and industry websites.
Google My Business optimisation.
– Review, claim and optimise your Google My Business (maps) listings for enhanced presence to local searchers